Monday, July 2, 2012

Update

WELL,,, We didnt move to Reno. We ended up moving to Kanab Utah and I,Ginger, got a job right away working at the Kane County Sheriff's office as a dispatcher. We found a large (really old and drafty) house to rent right in the middle of town that helped alot when I was going back to Vegas for work. Not used to the snow and cold winters (especially with the drafty house) we went through lots of wood and a HUGE gas bill. Cooking with propane is also different(with a stove that has to be too old) things take less time some times and more time on other meals. I haven't gotten it figured out yet. This is definately the place where we are going to settle down though. I'll post pictures at another time since I'm at work dealing with a large fire on Cedar Mountain right now, and just this much took me far too long to write. I hope you all are well and have fun with your families this summer. I'll see you all in my neck of the woods next summer where the family reunion place is only 30 minutes from my house. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment