Saturday, December 3, 2011

Planning on moving to Reno soon.




We are continuing education again in Reno this time. It will be fun and different and new. We can't wait . Bradley turned 16 this year. He and Risa love going to dances and meeting new friends. He is in High school and looking forward to moving to Reno and getting a real job. Benjamin is 7 and loves the second grade. Always smiley too. Risa and Echo go to the same middle school and love being in Mutual together and going to activities. All three mutual age kids and I went on a 22 mile walk to the temple from Henderson in November. The theme was We Can Do Hard Things. It was really hard but I can truthfully say, I walked the whole thing. We started at 8pm and arrived at the temple at 6:30 am. We were all so tired and ready to go home and sleep. They fed us breakfast and sent us on our way. It was a good experience with snack breaks and devotionals throughout it. Most kids said"I'm glad I did it, but I'll never do it again."
Wish us luck. I'll update after a while.

1 comment:

  1. wow thats a long walk. so glad to hear they are are doing well. i miss you guys like crazy.

    ReplyDelete