Thursday, January 13, 2011

Its been a while







I figured I better get something on here before school starts again and we are all crazy busy. All six family members are in school this year. Chris is in his last year of the electrical apprenticeship. Yeah!!!!, he graduates in May and I have to have a formal gown by then, so I need to lose some weight. I am at CSN enrolled in 12 credits. I thought I wanted to do Occupational Therapy but figured out I would need a masters degree before being able to work, and if Im getting a masters, I better go a couple more years and get my Doctorate, but do I really want to be a doctor??? I've never had aspirations to be a doctor, and it will take me 8-10 years, so I'm back to undecided at college and will be taking a drawing class and other core classes. Bradley is an A/B Honor roll student this year. Amazing isn't it!!!! He has never gotten an A in his life and this year got 4. He is one year from turning 16 and wants to get his liscence then, but needs to get his Eagle work done. He also wants to go to the Aviation Magnet Program at Rancho High School for the next 4 years. We hope he gets in. Xarrissa is in all accelerated classes and getting c's mostly. She was always my A student. Chalk it up to puberty. Echo is loving Junior High school and is still very blonde and fun. We love how she says things. Ben is in 1st grade and has fun at school but needs more work with math. We are trying, and hes getting better. Here are a few pics of everything fun this last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment