Thursday, December 18, 2008

Official Snow Day Reported In Las Vegas. Its a Miracle!!






















Well, The kids actually stayed home for our first ever snow day in Las Vegas. They had a blast playing in the snow on Wednesday night before it got dark, then it stopped snowing by around 10 pm and started melting. By Thursday, there was no snow on the roads and by afternoon everything had melted, but the kids got to stay home still. So one day of school left then they are off for a few weeks. Since this is my first ever post, I'm hoping all turns out well. I'm taking tutoring from Savannah on how to accomplish all of this complicated computer stuff. All I've ever done is check e-mail and surf the web for information. Now that she and I will be doing the Grocery Smarts Training, I felt the need to blog and give my Hopeful Hostesses something to look at to inspire them. I hope all is well with the family this Holiday season, and we hope to see all of you soon. Love from the Oviatts

No comments:

Post a Comment